Take on TrekFest 2020!
Are you looking for a fitness challenge for 2020? Why not combine getting in shape with raising money for a great cause & choose TrekFest, the UK’s ultimate charity walk!
With a spectacular location and two distances to choose from, there is a trek to suit everyone. Take part as a team or as an individual; bring along your friends and family and get ready for the most rewarding weekend of 2020! The aim of this epic trek across the Brecon Beacons in South Wales is simple – complete your chosen distance whilst making the miles count. Suitable for beginner trekkers and expert trail runners alike, taking on TrekFest is by no means a walk in the park – its tough and will test you both physically and mentally, pushing your boundaries like never before.
You will be challenging yourself in one of the UK’s most beautiful national park – the Brecon Beacon, South Wales on the 19th September 2020. Expect stunning yet challenging terrain!
25km or 50km – there is a distance to test all abilities.
– Explore some of the best of Britain’s natural beauty
– Set your own pace – it’s only a race if you want it to be!
– En route refreshments to keep you energised, hydrated & motivated
– Expert outdoor staff on-hand throughout the trek
– All routes fully marked & signposted
– Fully equipped TrekFest Village with weekend-long camping facilities (hot showers included!)
– A celebratory hot dinner, drink & massage to finish!
– And, of course, you can fundraise for Act4Africa and help us in our project to provide brighter futures for the poorest African communities!
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
Expert tips on training and fundraising to support you in the lead up to your challenge
E-newsletters updating you with the news throughout the charity
25KM ROUTE – Registration Fee £55 + Min Sponsorship £130
50KM ROUTE – Registration Fee £65 + Min Sponsorship £220
Register before 29th February 2020 to get the above early bird offer!!
There are a number of ways to pay as detailed in the link below.
How to Sign Up…
Head to the TrekFest website by clicking on this Act4Africa link and pick your destination, route length and payment method.
For more information on the challenge go to the TrekFest website and if you would like a free Trekfest brochure, please click here.
We look forward to your invaluable support!
Rachel took part in TrekFest 2018 to fundraise for Act4Africa, congratulations again on being one of the first women over the finish line in just under 5 hours and raising £301 !! Thank you to all our supporters who enable us to keep Kathy’s Centre and Kathy’s Kindergarten running.
Edit this page